Some things are public, most are not. If you want me to add you, leave me a reply here.
And like.. a reason for the add (or if i know you, just tell me you're a VIP)?
Just adding me is not making me add you back.
"I like NEWS" is not a reason. Confessing eternal love to SMAP, Orepachi-sensei, Dankichi, Navino Hiroshi or Tegoshi's antics... are ^__^comments screened.
- Music:シャ乱Q: いいわけ
So I'm having a great time, relaxing in Okinawa. Awesome! Also very happy that lined up and picked up my NEWS utsucon-dvd. Also got nampa-ed in the line :P
Tegoshi you perfect being. HE FREAKING SHINES. I AM NOT KIDDING YOU. I mean, his solo.. he shines. literally. And he owns the whole concert, doing all the harmonizing and leading all choruses and being generally awesome and keeping the key!! All the time!
And "Full Swing". OMG my heart. my 30+ heart almost gave up when his voice broke in the last bridge and he still forced the words and almost, almost held his note... *sobs*
Also, the sleaze in his VTRs is quite a legendary feature.
The only song that was pretty much ruined was 'Summer Time'. As it's supposed to be energetic and happy, instead it was mellow, almost thin.
Well, to be fair, it was the only song in the whole 3 hours that Tego wasn't the main vocal in the chorus tape, but still.. Having Masuda as the lead in the chorus, not a great choice. It flattened the song, making it, well, without the energy I wanted to see and hear.
Also, Shige STILL sucks terribly at lipsynching. Everyone else was pretty much live (though the choruses came from tape and they sung over them), but he didn't for many songs and it showed. Well, I guess fail is fail. That goes for Koyama and Shige for messing the steps quite a few times too.
All the grumbling aside, I'm really glad they came back as four.
Tego in both Soccer Earth and Pikaru Teiri.. fabulous, simply fabulous. He caused a storm; I mean pretty much all people were talking about PikaTei the next day :D
(and please please, make Matayoshi lose, i don't wanna really see Tego in tebura~ segment.. just.. no.. or well, if he does participate I bet he'd do the impossible and win.
I'll never forget Yoshimura's face when he saw Tego in the wig :D
JDA ABC is forever relevant
...can't remember how many times I've played this.
Those going to JYJ's Berlin-con: have fun! Hopefully you get a few extra songs too :)
Also: I'm ecstatic that Tego actually got an own corner in ItteQ! AWESOME!
- Music:ABC: 蝶 (pv-rip)
Also now that my head has cleared.
We had VIP-seats.
- Concert goods... cheap, not nice. Seeing as I'm comparing them to Japan quality, no surprise.
- Concert's arrangement could have been better, as in the seats etc
- TOO SHORT. oh my god, it was so short, a little over an hour! So disappointed!
- The shrieking. GOD the shrieking. Why are you people shrieking even during the ballads? Do not want. Do not understand.
- Yuchun being offkey a handful of times
- Backing tape
- Never thought I'd say this: JJ looks even better than before: SO GOOD. I mean, he looks utterly masculine, has this powerful and charming aura and his voice. Oh I've heard his voice before in lives in JPN, but he's gotten a bit of an edge now, and it suits him! His solo = easily the most heartfel performance of the night. Also his vocals = pure HEAVEN, I am so impressed. Further impressed, I mean. He carries the lead vocal's duty so well! And this is different from being in THSK, now his voice colors JYJ's sound even more.
- Jun-chan is so cute. I want to pinch his cheeks and ruffle his hair.
- Good performances overall, the songs are great and I'm proud of most of them being self-made
- They really showed that they appreciated the fans' efforts, and enjoyed Spain and Europe
- Fans from many different countries, I talked to people from France, Brazil, Portugal, Italy.. and also Japan!
- Talked to some staff after the show, seems that JJ is the leader and big brother in all things considered. They had so much positive comments about him (and the other two too, but mainly JJ because it seems they interacted more with him).
- My two tough navy men were moved to tears with me when "in heaven" came to its climax. So powerful. Nive job, JJ and Jun-chan! They also promised to come to the next concert with me if JYJ is having one in the near proximity of us.
Two new fans = GET!
They were also positively surprised that they weren't the only men in a girl-audience. Many boys and men came too, so great!
Con was nice, though way WAY too short.
Also, LOL at myself for being so "japanized" about music and concerts. brainwashed, that I am!
Happy I went thou, and good luck JYJ!
- Tags:jyj, music
- Music:JYJ: Pierrot
So I've arrived.
Once again, Barcelona.
I'm excited to see this live:
If you see a blonde woman flanked by two military type men and followed around by two teenage girls... that's me, my two friends from Rota and my CO's daughter and her friend...
My JYJ-trip became a bit of a babysitting duty... just kidding, Therese and Antonia are nice girls :)
Estoy tan emocionada de lo que vamos a hacer este fin de semana!
Not an easy job.
Lots of different feelings.
There were hardships. Even when we arrived at Narita there were two members of the team who turned back home... couldn't you have made your decision before accepting the mission? You took lots of resources that could have been used in other ways to help!
Japan never ceases to amaze me.
How everyone takes a stand together and with keeping their heads down they push forward.
This is truly a mentality unlike any other.
The feeling of thankfulness and appreciation is overflowing in me.
Please do your best everyone, to help Japan.
This scar will take a long time to heal, but the efforts are relentless and there is hope.
I'm sad to have left Japan, as I feel there could maybe have been things to do still.
But it is good to be home too.
- Music:坂本冬美: アジアの海賊
Remind me again, why am I watching this?
No, the right answer is not "because the common room in here has a freaking awesome widescreen HDTV
I'm kinda rooting for Sweden's kristoffer berndtsson (or however you write his name). He had the freeskate with X JAPAN's music some years back. ...skated himself to my heart then.
also I'm kinda complainin' for there are really not much of my faves skating. Obviously because there're no Japanese, but also because NO PLUSHENKO.
Joubert and Verner I've never really liked so though they're tops, it's kinda meh.
Italy's Contesti is total FAB though! Go man!
And HEY there are two from home-spain too! 2x Javiers, as I call them.
That is to say: Javier Fernandez and Javier Raya (who is btw next to skate now).VAMOS JAVI x2!
Ok so Raya sucked SO BAD, Fernandez was ok and got at least 60 points.
And also, the really young Russian (only 17, God!) ARTUR GACHINSKI, is so Plushenko-like that it's not even funny!
Wow, I'm going to enjoy him developing to (one of) the best!
- Music:smap: paripia
I.... Just look at it.
I feel like crying already.
This will be another tear-jerker.
Oh Tsuyoshi, who do you make me bawl my eyes out so much lately?
- Music:Ayu: crossroads
aka. I've watched the NH-SP.
And had kinda forgotten how insanely annoying this insert song was. Well, now I remember for sure.SPOILERS AHEAD, mind you!
adsjfgsfajhdgsffjsgdjasghj, Tsuyoshi I could jump you!
1. Tsuyoshi is (once again) freaking H-O-T.
2. Kato Seishiro, I still want to cuddle him (and pinch his cheeks, duh)
3. Meisa is her gorgeous self. Except that Riko became stupid
- they used the same club-setting as Yamato Nadeshiko last year.
This was a pointless observation, iknow.
- Tendou Yoshimi as bg-music :D
- as honeyswallow said, the turns of the story suck big time. In the meaning that my handkerchief-reserves are pretty nonexistent right now.
and since that part, I was weeping and sobbing for the rest of the drama.
GOD, how I cried.
well, the positive sides:
- THEY WAY THIS ENDED, IT WILL BE EASY TO MAKE A
- AND THEN RIKO WILL BE OUT OF JAIL AND SH
E AND HIKOICHI WILL MAKE SOME PRETTY BAB
IES. and stuff.